The Student Room Group

Nottingham/Leeds/Cardiff/Sheffield for Law?

Hello, I would be grateful if you guys rank these unis in accordance to which one is the ideal choice to study undergraduate Law at? I want to go where the student union is active, and the student support is top notch. Other than that any advices and/or personal experiences w the unis would be appreciated
Reply 1
There are online league tables and rankings for this kind of thing.
I like how you added the last bit. I saw I recent reply to a post saying that outside of Oxbridge it does not matter what you pick.
There is no real difference between these unis and you can pick any.

However, Leeds has a very high ranking for law which will attract students who are more ambitious - this is NOT me saying to pick a uni simply because it has a higher ranking - but this is something that many students will do. Being around these students who are more ambitious is great as they can motivate you and bring opportunities to you.

This is an argument I would use to pick Leeds/Notts over Cardiff/Sheffield.
Reply 3
Thank you so much for replying, it helped!
Original post by LawStudent456
I like how you added the last bit. I saw I recent reply to a post saying that outside of Oxbridge it does not matter what you pick.
There is no real difference between these unis and you can pick any.

However, Leeds has a very high ranking for law which will attract students who are more ambitious - this is NOT me saying to pick a uni simply because it has a higher ranking - but this is something that many students will do. Being around these students who are more ambitious is great as they can motivate you and bring opportunities to you.

This is an argument I would use to pick Leeds/Notts over Cardiff/Sheffield.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending