The Student Room Group

After GCSE'S

what are you menna do after you've done your gcses...like while you wait for your results, what are you menna do? Nothing...?
Have fun, and do all the stuff you’ve been wanting to do instead of revision. Try to put results day out of your mind and just enjoy yourself
Reply 2
Original post by Teribblestudent
Have fun, and do all the stuff you’ve been wanting to do instead of revision. Try to put results day out of your mind and just enjoy yourself

there is no fun anymore
ur practically an adulttttt sfbwebvfjEFV
like heck i can do that...each day ill be waking up in agony thinking of what grade did i get it...ugh im dreading it soo much
What do you plan to do
Original post by A____J
what are you menna do after you've done your gcses...like while you wait for your results, what are you menna do? Nothing...?

It is best to distract yourself from your GCSEs, you are doing yourself no favours by staying in wondering what grades you've got. I did things I enjoy like going shopping and for walks. Go out with your friends, try and enjoy the time that you have between doing your GCSEs and whatever your next steps are.
Reply 4
Original post by A____J
there is no fun anymore
ur practically an adulttttt sfbwebvfjEFV
like heck i can do that...each day ill be waking up in agony thinking of what grade did i get it...ugh im dreading it soo much
What do you plan to do

You could get a job, do work experience, do prep work for A levels [we set work] ...
Reply 5
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It is best to distract yourself from your GCSEs, you are doing yourself no favours by staying in wondering what grades you've got. I did things I enjoy like going shopping and for walks. Go out with your friends, try and enjoy the time that you have between doing your GCSEs and whatever your next steps are.

mm ok
ill try but itll keep banging in my head, im one of those anxious ones that'll keep like getting paranoid over what i got but thanks for the tips : )
Reply 6
Original post by Muttley79
You could get a job, do work experience, do prep work for A levels [we set work] ...

im not the age of a job yet, until like end of august.....
and im doing an apprenticeship .-.
Reply 7
Original post by A____J
im not the age of a job yet, until like end of august.....
and im doing an apprenticeship .-.

You can at 15 ...

https://www.studentjob.co.uk/ages/jobs-15-year-olds
Reply 8

really?
thanks, ill check it out! : )
Reply 9
Original post by A____J

Heya!
Some people enjoy the holidays before alvls while other start slowly prepping for alvls and start going over a few first chapters for the subjects they picked. If it helps, Study Mind has free resources you can start having a look at! You can also start researching potential career paths or further education options! :h:

You can also consider engaging in work experience or volunteering opportunities related to your areas of interest. This can provide valuable insights, and practical skills, and enhance your university or job applications in the future!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study MInd
Reply 10
Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
Some people enjoy the holidays before alvls while other start slowly prepping for alvls and start going over a few first chapters for the subjects they picked. If it helps, Study Mind has free resources you can start having a look at! You can also start researching potential career paths or further education options! :h:

You can also consider engaging in work experience or volunteering opportunities related to your areas of interest. This can provide valuable insights, and practical skills, and enhance your university or job applications in the future!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study MInd

hey,
thanks for ur sweet msg, but im doing an apprenticeship : )
yh ig work experience sounds alright
thanks for ur help tho x

Quick Reply

Latest