The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

leicester university

I have an unconditional offer to do Foundation program progressing to Law at the University of Leicester. At the same time, I hold conditional offers from 2 Russell group universities. My AS results will be out in the Mid of August. Now I cannot let go of Leicester. What is the usual cut off time for accepting an unconditional offer from the date of getting the offer? With Leicester, I have to pay one term tuition fee while accepting the unconditional offer and I do not want to block that much amount now. Should I write to the university explaining my situation and buy more time? Any recommendations or suggestions .
Did you apply through UCAS?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
No.tbrough.pathway partner
Reply 3
If you are only doing AS levels this year, how do you have conditional offers (through UCAS?) for two RG Unis?
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
If you are only doing AS levels this year, how do you have conditional offers (through UCAS?) for two RG Unis?

I have already taken my AS exams this year. Awaiting results. in Auggust. That is why the offer is conditional. You do not hv to go thrugh UCAS for Foundation. Many RG UniS have foundation through Pathway partners
It’d be cheaper (and would give you more options) to finish your A levels instead of taking a foundation year.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending