The Student Room Group

should i make revision notes for y12 or start learning content for y13 test?

Hi
I just finished year 12 and i am now starting to make the revision resources for bio as i didn't do them throughout the year and my main concern for it is that should i start doing those resources first and prioritise going over it ( so basically studying it again ) or just do the revision resources and start to revise the topics for y13’s tests? note that i kinda struggled with biology but i think if i go over all the topics i might waste time and then procrastinate the topic for the y13 test. (that test is rly important as it might boost up my predicted grade)
Reply 1
Original post by laiba1209
Hi
I just finished year 12 and i am now starting to make the revision resources for bio as i didn't do them throughout the year and my main concern for it is that should i start doing those resources first and prioritise going over it ( so basically studying it again ) or just do the revision resources and start to revise the topics for y13’s tests? note that i kinda struggled with biology but i think if i go over all the topics i might waste time and then procrastinate the topic for the y13 test. (that test is rly important as it might boost up my predicted grade)

I use Anki to keep my flashcards, so If I were you, I'd download some of the decks that people have already made for biology year 1, then if you want to you can learn year 13 content
You're better off having a solid foundation in place, and good resources to refer back to. So I'd definitely say go for year 12 :smile: then later in the summer you can start looking ahead if you want to.

Quick Reply

Latest