The Student Room Group

Any tips for an interview?

I’m quite clued up already with possibly answers etc but is there any tips regarding best way to present yourself etc
Reply 1
Original post by Unknown_030
I’m quite clued up already with possibly answers etc but is there any tips regarding best way to present yourself etc

I am not sure for what role and when but the best people to contact is NCS this is a free service and if you are in receipt of UC pls contact your work coach and they will do a referral to a national career service adviser who will give you all the tips you need , I always approach interview as informal conversation and always I get a very good feedback the way I approach interview even if I don't get the job so good luck
Original post by Unknown_030

Be genuine and reflect both your values and the values of the company you’re applying to. For example if you’re passionate about ethical ESG issues and the company you’re interviewing at has done work around that issue, be sure to reflect this in your answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending