The Student Room Group

goldies small break

i am having a break til monday or tuesday next week

i am going to hospital tomorrow for a infusion for my rumertoid arthritis pain:frown: which i am worried bout but my mum and dad are taking me there so im not on my alone otherwise i would panic more lol:smile:

have a good weekend:biggrin:

sorry i cant do polls for a few days
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Wise Goldie

i am going to hospital tomorrow for a infusion for my rumertoid arthritis pain:frown: which i am worried bout but my mum and dad are taking me there so im not on my alone otherwise i would panic more lol:smile:

Look after yourself :grouphugs:

Thanks for the update Goldie. I hope the procedure goes smoothly and you are back with us when you are feeling up to it.

No problem. Get better soon and let us know how things go. All the best.
Reply 5
Original post by Wired_1800
No problem. Get better soon and let us know how things go. All the best.

:shakehand:
Original post by Admit-One
Thanks for the update Goldie. I hope the procedure goes smoothly and you are back with us when you are feeling up to it.

Original post by Muttley79

Reply 6
You're having serious treatment in hospital and apologising for not doing a poll? What are you like?

All the best and see you (virtually) again soon! :hugs:
Oh no, get well soon! I hope your procedure goes smoothly. All the best and goodness sakes, don't apologize. :hugs:
Alright!

Best wishes for you, @Wise Goldie! take your time you need and look after yourself!
Reply 9
Hope you start to feel better soon, Goldie.
Reply 10
just so people know i just back from norwich 2 hour journey and had my infusion but i will take a few days away cos i feel sick:frown:
just so people know i just back from norwich 2 hour journey and had my infusion but i will take a few days away cos i feel sick:frown:

Nevermind. Get well soon, Goldie! I keep a seat free fpr you till yoi are back, don't sweat it!

Get well soon. :smile:
Reply 13

Best wishes!

get well soon! :hugs:

Get well soon! :smile:
@Wise Goldie I thought that I create a poll and take your place as long as you come back. I try my best!

Quick Reply

Latest