The Student Room Group

Different course

I am currently studying business management at Arden university and however am now in the process of transferring to a different university starting in year 2 advance entry. I am switching for a number of reasons however I need to make a difficult decision. I have had offers from the university of Salford and Manchester metropolitan university. Salford have offered me a course for business management however the business management course at MMU was full. So I applied for business and human resource management at MMU and have greatly been made an offer. This university was my first choice however I am worried in case the course is going to be completely different. However from speaking to plenty of people everyone has told me having HR skills on top of business skills would be beneficial to me and amazing for future skills. I am in a right pickle and would appreciate any form of advice even the smallest!!! I have until the 17th of July to make my decision I have Been to the university’s and have naturally gravitated towards the business school at MMU. However I am just worried that business and HR management could limit my options incase I wanted to go down a different route in the future even though every one I have spoken to have reassured me it won’t! Anyone that could help give me some advice would be so much appreciated Thankyou.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending