The Student Room Group

can I apply for more that 1 subject in one uni?

if i apply for two subjects at a uni, will 2 slots be filled in ucas? also, lets say I want to apply to subjects which are quite different, do i have to give the same personal statement for both of them?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Yes - you can apply for as many courses at each Uni as you like and that would use up one choice per course, regardless of being at the same Uni.

You only have one Personal Statement and that's the PS that all your Unis will see. If you are applying for very different courses then its worth emailing the relevant Uni and asking if you can submit a new PS directly to the Uni - some will let you, some wont. Do this before you apply.
Original post by laamia7
if i aplly for two subjects at a uni, will 2 slots be filled in ucas? also, lets say I want to apply to subjects which are quite different, do i have to give the same personal statement for both of them?

Can I apply for different courses on UCAS? Yes, you can make up to five choices on your UCAS Undergraduate application. Can you apply for different courses at the same university? Yes, you can apply to more than one course at the same university.
Source: https://www.ucas.com/how-write-personal-statement-works-multiple-courses#:~:text=Can%20I%20apply%20for%20different,course%20at%20the%20same%20university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending