The Student Room Group

Geography NEA pls😵

Currently studying a-level geography and I'm thinking of doing my NEA focusing on glacial landscapes and since im going to Germany in the summer i could somehow base my project around that? Ik they have lots of fossils there too. so how could I integrate Germany and glaciation in my investigation title???
Reply 1
Original post by kkristina15
Currently studying a-level geography and I'm thinking of doing my NEA focusing on glacial landscapes and since im going to Germany in the summer i could somehow base my project around that? Ik they have lots of fossils there too. so how could I integrate Germany and glaciation in my investigation title???

Make it very specific to a location within Germany and your chosen topic. For instance I did gentrification within a small area of cardiff (4/5 streets), and your question title depends on what specifically your focusing on i.e. To what extent has tourism impacted the socioeconomic and environmental characteristics of XYZ, Germany. You can talk about locational context and its importance throughout the NEA and this way any research you do, you want to plan before and carry out while you are there whether its door to doors or EQ surveys etc. If you're not set on a title, make sure you do a variety of research methods so you can zone in on a specific title later on without worrying that you haven't been able to carry out the right research when you were there.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest