The Student Room Group

DWP Recruitment and retention bonus

I'm starting a job with the DWP and I've been told I get a recruitment and retention bonus. Does anyone know when that gets paid out? Someone (who used to work for CS but never got this bonus) told me it's the first month. I'd have thought it's more of a salary top up that gets paid throughout the year.
Reply 1
Original post by puddlestamper
I'm starting a job with the DWP and I've been told I get a recruitment and retention bonus. Does anyone know when that gets paid out? Someone (who used to work for CS but never got this bonus) told me it's the first month. I'd have thought it's more of a salary top up that gets paid throughout the year.

Any retention bonus wont be immediate. They not fna pay bonus for someone who is just starting that could possibly end up leaving after first pay
Original post by puddlestamper

What job role are you starting?
Reply 3
Original post by Supercoach
Any retention bonus wont be immediate. They not fna pay bonus for someone who is just starting that could possibly end up leaving after first pay

That's what I was thinking. Maybe after 6 months probationary period or something.
Reply 4
Original post by JDSensations
What job role are you starting?

It's a HEO role but I probably shouldn't name the full title because it's in security

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending