The Student Room Group

Engineering course at UCL vs NUS

Hello. I have completed a BEng in Mechanical Engineering at UCL, and will start a Robotics MSc at NUS. Has anyone done a similar change? I am curious about the difference in teaching and relative course difficulty between the two universities, especially since the NUS course can either be done in one or two years. Thank you!
Original post by bluewhite
Hello. I have completed a BEng in Mechanical Engineering at UCL, and will start a Robotics MSc at NUS. Has anyone done a similar change? I am curious about the difference in teaching and relative course difficulty between the two universities, especially since the NUS course can either be done in one or two years. Thank you!

What's NUS? Going from mechanical engineering to robotics will also entail a change to the material and hence also possibly the difficulty.
Reply 2
Original post by Smack
What's NUS? Going from mechanical engineering to robotics will also entail a change to the material and hence also possibly the difficulty.

Thanks for your reply, NUS is the National University of Singapore. I have done some robotics before, but I’m not sure whether I should complete the programme in one year by taking more modules in a semester, or spread the modules apart and finish in 1.5 or 2 years.

Quick Reply

Latest