The Student Room Group

allen and overy solicitor apprenticeship

hi guys! has anyone heard back from a&o? insight day is literally 5 days away so was wondering :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bingbong12395
hi guys! has anyone heard back from a&o? insight day is literally 5 days away so was wondering :frown:
No not yet 🤔 I wonder when we’ll hear…
Original post by Benjamin06
No not yet 🤔 I wonder when we’ll hear…
they’re really cutting it close huh :s-smilie:
Reply 3

hey! i haven’t heard back either :frown: i know someone that got rejected a while ago, before they started sending out AC invites so surely if we were being rejected we would’ve been rejected a while ago if that makes sense? i’ll update you if i hear anything back, hopefully soon!
Original post by z8846
hey! i haven’t heard back either :frown: i know someone that got rejected a while ago, before they started sending out AC invites so surely if we were being rejected we would’ve been rejected a while ago if that makes sense? i’ll update you if i hear anything back, hopefully soon!
i’ll update you too! :smile: it’s just so annoying that they’re leaving it sooooo late :rofl:
Reply 5
i’ll update you too! :smile: it’s just so annoying that they’re leaving it sooooo late :rofl:
i know right?! i live far from london so it’ll be so annoying to book train tickets a few days before, hopefully they aren’t sold out or anything :frown: i also emailed the graduate recruitment team for a&o but they haven’t replied
no literally i have two exams on the day and I’m supposed to let my school know if i’m missing a day two weeks prior. Hopefully we hear back soon good luck!!!
Original post by z8846
i know right?! i live far from london so it’ll be so annoying to book train tickets a few days before, hopefully they aren’t sold out or anything :frown: i also emailed the graduate recruitment team for a&o but they haven’t replied
that is so so so annoying for you :frown: it’s actually quite inconsiderate of them to leave it this late tbh: i hope they push back the assessment day :afraid:
Original post by marj205____
no literally i have two exams on the day and I’m supposed to let my school know if i’m missing a day two weeks prior. Hopefully we hear back soon good luck!!!
omggggg that is so jarring :frown: they could at least email an update that they’re going to get back to us by a specific time like other firms :afraid: best of luck to you too!
Reply 9
that’s so annoying!! do you guys think they’re doing it in alphabetical order?? my name begins w a z so 😭
Original post by z8846
that’s so annoying!! do you guys think they’re doing it in alphabetical order?? my name begins w a z so 😭
maybe bc mine starts with m so who knows, hopefully they got back to us tomorrow fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 11
hey guys, a lot of people have heard about going to the ac stage but someone emailed about the remaining people and they said they’ll let us know by the end of the day monday!
Reply 12
maybe bc mine starts with m so who knows, hopefully they got back to us tomorrow fingers crossed 🤞
update i got rejected unfortunately like 10 mins ago but i’m not that annoyed tbh i’ve got AC’s for other firms
Original post by z8846
update i got rejected unfortunately like 10 mins ago but i’m not that annoyed tbh i’ve got AC’s for other firms
what other firms have you heard back from?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 14
what other firms have you heard back from?
i’ve got an AC from eversheds sutherland and pinsent masons. i’ve sent my video application for DWF and i’ve done my SJT for addleshaw goddard (so just waiting on AC’s for the last 2)
Original post by z8846
i’ve got an AC from eversheds sutherland and pinsent masons. i’ve sent my video application for DWF and i’ve done my SJT for addleshaw goddard (so just waiting on AC’s for the last 2)
that’s so amazing well done!!! still in the process of hearing back from the firms i applied to.
Reply 16
that’s so amazing well done!!! still in the process of hearing back from the firms i applied to.
aww thank you so much!! hopefully you get into yours!! where did you apply?
Original post by z8846
aww thank you so much!! hopefully you get into yours!! where did you apply?
I hope 🤞. I applied to dla piper, hogan lovells, taylor wessing, charles russell speechlys and ashurst. Not sure if i should apply to a few more or just wait.
Reply 18
I hope 🤞. I applied to dla piper, hogan lovells, taylor wessing, charles russell speechlys and ashurst. Not sure if i should apply to a few more or just wait.
hopefully you get into them!! i really wanted to apply to DLA but they only did the London location this year and i live 4 hours from there 😭
Original post by z8846
hopefully you get into them!! i really wanted to apply to DLA but they only did the London location this year and i live 4 hours from there 😭
aww bless i live in london so i could only apply to those ones but it’s super competitive. Hope all your ac’s go amazing🙏🙏🙏,
good luck!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending