The Student Room Group

Taylor Swift EPQ ideas

hello, I am planning on doing my epq this year and ideally I would like to involve Taylor Swift in some way possible but I'm not really sure what the title/main idea would be other than that. can anyone help give me some pointers? xx
- Her being a girl boss bad b!tch CEO by re-recording a lot of her old material that was stolen by Scooter Braun.
- How impactful and different evermore and folklore were to her previous albums and how them being produced during lockdown could have contributed to their flavour and character.
- How she's notorious for so many failed relationships and calling out some of them in Midnights album, notably John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Reply 2
thank you x

Original post by Sorcerer of Old
- Her being a girl boss bad b!tch CEO by re-recording a lot of her old material that was stolen by Scooter Braun.
- How impactful and different evermore and folklore were to her previous albums and how them being produced during lockdown could have contributed to their flavour and character.
- How she's notorious for so many failed relationships and calling out some of them in Midnights album, notably John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Original post by majaxrose
hello, I am planning on doing my epq this year and ideally I would like to involve Taylor Swift in some way possible but I'm not really sure what the title/main idea would be other than that. can anyone help give me some pointers? xx

Ethics/reasoning around owning masters
Role of celebrities in politics/role models
Social media effects on careers and cancellations
How women are perceived in the media in comparison to men

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending