The Student Room Group

Animal extinction

Hi there

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but im doing an epq, which is like a project and im trying to gather opinions on animals extinction, do you thinks humans impact primates lives in a negative way ??, and do you think we should care about animal extinction ??

I hope to use your answers in my epq, no names have to be listed, just your statement if you give me permission to do so

thank you
Madison
Reply 1
Original post by Hogwarts14
Hi there

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but im doing an epq, which is like a project and im trying to gather opinions on animals extinction, do you thinks humans impact primates lives in a negative way ??, and do you think we should care about animal extinction ??

I hope to use your answers in my epq, no names have to be listed, just your statement if you give me permission to do so

thank you
Madison

You ask specifically about primates, is ur epq specifically on primate extinction? In terms of animals in general, humans absolutely have a negative impact, and have undoubtedly driven many species to extinction. We should definitely care about extinction of animals. Imagine if horseshoe crabs went extinct, theyre blood has extremely important medical uses that we need

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending