The Student Room Group

Going from a C to an A in english literature

i'm really awful at english literature as opposed to my other subjects where i can get an a with an ease. is there any specific advice that someone can give me on going from a c to an a by the end of this year? or even year 13 is fine idk how doable that is but im rlly willing to put the work in and if anybody wants to read an essay i wrote on atonement i'll gladly show u and u can give me any comments if u'd like :smile: thank u
Reply 1
Original post by ghaloasjmnasj
i'm really awful at english literature as opposed to my other subjects where i can get an a with an ease. is there any specific advice that someone can give me on going from a c to an a by the end of this year? or even year 13 is fine idk how doable that is but im rlly willing to put the work in and if anybody wants to read an essay i wrote on atonement i'll gladly show u and u can give me any comments if u'd like :smile: thank u

Hi there. I really understand your point and the willingness to improve your literature grades come the end of the year. While in nature literature may appear simple because it is not in the technical field, it is important to understand that it has got its special demands that one needs to meet in order to pass it well. Having said that, I am ready to guide you through your literature hardships and walk the journey together. Please reply back to me if this is possible. Thank you
Reply 2
Original post by Coj
Hi there. I really understand your point and the willingness to improve your literature grades come the end of the year. While in nature literature may appear simple because it is not in the technical field, it is important to understand that it has got its special demands that one needs to meet in order to pass it well. Having said that, I am ready to guide you through your literature hardships and walk the journey together. Please reply back to me if this is possible. Thank you

completely forgot i posted on here but i’d love for ur guidance
Reply 3
Original post by ghaloasjmnasj

what board do you do?
Reply 4
Original post by aisima
what board do you do?

AQA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending