Lancaster
Royal Holloway
City University of London
Original post by Asg24
Which Universities out of the following are best to study Bsc economics
Lancaster
Royal Holloway

There isnt a best. The best one is where you will be happiest. Look into their courses and surroundings and see which you prefer. Lancaster is a small city very much in the North. It is o a lovely campus a few miles out of the city. City is in London so do you want to be based there. Do you like a busy place or not. Royal Holloway is miles out of London near Windsor and is a rural campus.
Reply 2
I just mean to ask which one is good one for my course. I really don’t mind where I live city or rural are both fine for me.
Original post by Asg24
Which Universities out of the following are best to study Bsc economics
Lancaster
Royal Holloway

Hi @Asg24

It's great to hear that you're considering Lancaster!

Which is the best will be personal to you and will depend on what you want to get out of your uni experience. I've really loved being so close to the Lake District which means that I can go hiking at the weekends. I also like that Lancaster is relatively small, which makes it feel like a really close-knit community, and the student support services have been really reliable, but if a varied nightlife is important to you, London might be the place for you.

Hope this helps!

Nellie (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Reply 4
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @Asg24

It's great to hear that you're considering Lancaster!

Which is the best will be personal to you and will depend on what you want to get out of your uni experience. I've really loved being so close to the Lake District which means that I can go hiking at the weekends. I also like that Lancaster is relatively small, which makes it feel like a really close-knit community, and the student support services have been really reliable, but if a varied nightlife is important to you, London might be the place for you.

Hope this helps!

Nellie (Lancaster Student Ambassador)

Thank you so much. I live in london and wanted to be in campus uni. So I think it might be ok. Do u feel you have everything you need from this campus?
Original post by Asg24
I just mean to ask which one is good one for my course. I really don’t mind where I live city or rural are both fine for me.

Nobody is really going to know that as they wont have been to them. You could look at the Complete Uinversity guide but then that isnt totally reliable. Which one is the best ranked isnt going to tell where you will be happiest and that is the key.
I would look at the course modules and think about which one feels most exciting to study at
Original post by Asg24
Thank you so much. I live in london and wanted to be in campus uni. So I think it might be ok. Do u feel you have everything you need from this campus?

I would definitely say there is a lot of stuff to do at Lancaster University. Here is Lancaster's Bsc economics website. Is there anything in particular you want?

-Kao (Lancaster Maths & Stats Student Ambassador)
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending