The Student Room Group

Note Taking

Which method do you think is the best note taking method for maths?

I need it badly!
Original post by Alm_xo
Which method do you think is the best note taking method for maths?

I need it badly!

ive only taken maths for my gcses. for note taking, what worked for me was noting down formulas that arent in the formula sheet, rules for things such as angles and shapes, graph shapes corresponding to their formulas and then,

i would note down the most common qs for all the topics (maybe 1 eg for them if necessary) and then a collection of qs that were hard and i used to get wrong and then just qs that were not imporant

i would look at these notes before my exams and they were so helpful
Original post by Anonymous
ive only taken maths for my gcses. for note taking, what worked for me was noting down formulas that arent in the formula sheet, rules for things such as angles and shapes, graph shapes corresponding to their formulas and then,

i would note down the most common qs for all the topics (maybe 1 eg for them if necessary) and then a collection of qs that were hard and i used to get wrong and then just qs that were not imporant

i would look at these notes before my exams and they were so helpful

for eg-

Things to remember:
-a is negative when u is upside down
-y<x<y is when its less than 0
-Reflection in y = 0 when -f(x)
a a AA-quartile formulas
-Check the natural real no.s thing

and the best part is u dont even have to make them on your own. there are tons of stuff like this online. for my boards, i used these too
for eg-

Things to remember:
a a AA-quartile formulas

and the best part is u dont even have to make them on your own. there are tons of stuff like this online. for my boards, i used these too

smh the link didnt copy but this helped https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJCnyTsDt84&pp=ygUXbXIgYW5kcmV3IGFzYmlyZHkgbWF0aHM%3D
Reply 4
for eg-

Things to remember:
a a AA-quartile formulas

just wanted to point out that I believe it’s a reflection in the y axis when it’s f(-x)
Reply 5
Thanks Everyone !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending