The Student Room Group

I'm unsure how to write notes for A level biology

Hiya, I've just started A level Biology (AQA) and i'm really behind my class.
So I decided to put my foot down and start revising properly to catch up, however I have gone through:
- CGP textbooks (student books AND revision guides)
- AQA approved textbooks (the one found in kerboodle)
- PMT notes
- Miss Estruch
and none of them have helped me understand or consolidate information.
So far only Seneca has however I have been told by many people that seneca's notes are too simple and inefficient for a levels.

This obviously has put me in a hole which i can't get out from since now I don't know what to rely on for taking notes or understanding information.

I know i'm more of a 'read over simple but straight to the point notes and then answer questions' however many people have told me to write notes.

But, 1. idk what to write/how to identify key aspects of a topic, 2. idk wat to use to write my notes and 3. taking notes takes too long for me (i spend 2 hours writing 1 page, it's srsly irritating).

I'm srsly regretting ever taking biology so if there is anyone out there who does a level biology or has done a level biology and was in the same situation as me and found a solution - please let me know!

Any websites which are more str8 to the point and less waffle or channels which explain stuff efficiently is appriciated!!!

PLEASE HELP MEEE!
Have you looked into the Cornell notes method?
Reply 2
Original post by srichandmyneni
Have you looked into the Cornell notes method?

i have seen the layout of cornell notes but im unsure how I'd set it out and incorporate it with biology

Quick Reply

Latest