The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Discounted Studio Tenancy Takeover - UoL/UCL

Hi,

I'm urgently looking for someone to take over my contract for a single studio plus at Eleanor Rosa House.

All of its facilities are really modern, as it was completed in 2019, and you'd be getting an ensuite bathroom and your own kitchenette. It's also just a 10-minute walk from Stratford Station, Westfield Stratford City shopping mall, and the UCL East campus.

The studio is originally £365 per week, but I'm willing to pay for the first installment of £5,506.70. This would mean that your overall weekly rent would be reduced to £252 per week.

Please let me know ASAP if you'd be interested in taking over.
Reply 1
hello i would be interested!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by gob_ears
Hi,

I'm urgently looking for someone to take over my contract for a single studio plus at Eleanor Rosa House.

All of its facilities are really modern, as it was completed in 2019, and you'd be getting an ensuite bathroom and your own kitchenette. It's also just a 10-minute walk from Stratford Station, Westfield Stratford City shopping mall, and the UCL East campus.

The studio is originally £365 per week, but I'm willing to pay for the first installment of £5,506.70. This would mean that your overall weekly rent would be reduced to £252 per week.

Hi
I’m willing to take over your your contract at ERH. If you want to know anything about me then please reply here. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by gob_ears
Hi,

Hello, is the room still available? I'm interested and I can move in ASAP. Please contact me, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending