The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston university cas team didn't reply back

I've got my cas letter a few days ago that is on Monday but they made a mistake in the official cas letter. They mentioned it as 0 pounds even though they clearly mentioned the accommodation deposit I've paid £200 in the draft cas. I've also emailed them for the past 4 days to change it but the cas team of kingston university didn't get back to me yet. Since, I am an international student, I have to apply for the visa so I don't really have much time in my hands. I'm really anxious and frustrated right now!!

KU team, please do reply to my concern!
Original post by Kay0710
I've got my cas letter a few days ago that is on Monday but they made a mistake in the official cas letter. They mentioned it as 0 pounds even though they clearly mentioned the accommodation deposit I've paid £200 in the draft cas. I've also emailed them for the past 4 days to change it but the cas team of kingston university didn't get back to me yet. Since, I am an international student, I have to apply for the visa so I don't really have much time in my hands. I'm really anxious and frustrated right now!!

Always phone them, you will get a quicker answer than emailing.

@Kingston Reps have put together a thread about visa applications here which may be of help:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7380934

However, to get your own CAS letter amended you are best phoning them on Monday.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Kay0710

Jumping on the back of the previous reply - @Kay0710, please phone us! Our Student Room team is mostly run by Kingston students themselves, so whilst we can give advice, we can't look into specific CAS cases. The best thing to do is phone one of our numbers (if you need advice on which one, I can get it for you) and talk to a member of staff one-on-one.

- Eve (Kingston Rep).
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending