The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL accommodation takeover

Hey, does anyone need a replacement for their KCL residence room. I am looking for a room and would be happy to take over anyone’s. Thank you!
Original post by brainpending
Hey, does anyone need a replacement for their KCL residence room. I am looking for a room and would be happy to take over anyone’s. Thank you!

Hi, yes I have a room at Wellington Lodge, very near Waterloo/Strand Campus if you are interested. Sadly Ive had to release the room. please get in touch if still looking .
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by louisvohayes
Hi, yes I have a room at Wellington Lodge, very near Waterloo/Strand Campus if you are interested. Sadly Ive had to release the room. please get in touch if still looking .

Hey is this still available? Do reach out if yes!
Original post by Shar_22

Hiya! I have an ensuite room at Atlas for 320pw. I am currently looking for someone to take over my contract :smile:

Please pm if you're interested

Hi! I have a room at Moonraker Point if you're interested!

Hi! I have a room at Atlas, Vauxhall if you're still looking.
Original post by Shar_22

Hi, I have a room at Atlas, Vauxhall if you're interested
Original post by nandakumar27
Hi, I have a room at Atlas, Vauxhall if you're interested

How much ?
It’s 410 pw, but it’s a studio so comes with kitchen and en-suite bathroom, also a gym in the building
Reply 9
I've got a room at Scape Canada Water for 289 pw, ensuite and double bed. The contract would be from 12/04/24 and end 22/06/24 if you're still interested?

Quick Reply

Latest