The Student Room Group

London accommodation tenancy takeover

Hello,

I am looking to takeover a contract for accommodation for the 23/24 academic year. I go to KCL so any contract like Orchard Lisle, Great Dover Street, and Stamford street. As for non KCL accommodation, any contract between 200-225 and preferably up to 44 weeks. Many thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hiiii! Have you found a place ?
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Original post by emmalee023
Hello,

I am looking to takeover a contract for accommodation for the 23/24 academic year. I go to KCL so any contract like Orchard Lisle, Great Dover Street, and Stamford street. As for non KCL accommodation, any contract between 200-225 and preferably up to 44 weeks. Many thanks.

Hi, I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending