The Student Room Group

Oxford BCL and Cambridge LLM (academic condition)

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well.

I am applying to Oxford BCL and Cambridge LLM this winter 2023.

I need to know from someone who has been offered a place at either one of these institutions - preferably Oxford BCL - as to what exactly their academic conditions requirement were (for those who are applying in their 3rd year).

I want to anticipate my realistic prospects of success.

Also if anyone who applied in their year can kindly outline the grades they had so far at the at the point of applying were - this would be helpful.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone. I hope you are all well.

I am applying to Oxford BCL and Cambridge LLM this winter 2023.

I need to know from someone who has been offered a place at either one of these institutions - preferably Oxford BCL - as to what exactly their academic conditions requirement were (for those who are applying in their 3rd year).

I want to anticipate my realistic prospects of success.

Also if anyone who applied in their year can kindly outline the grades they had so far at the at the point of applying were - this would be helpful.

I applied during my final year of undergrad at Oxford, and my BCL offer was conditional on achieving a First Class, which is the standard offer.

Have you seen the BCL/MJur profile book? That should give you a pretty good idea of the standards (https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/content/course/bachelor-civil-law-bcl).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending