The Student Room Group

Which is more of a target for IB: Bath or Bayes(Cass)?

Ok so I’m currently a first year studying BSc Finance at Bayes(Cass) which I am aware is/at least was a semi target. I currently also hold an offer for BSc Intnational Development & Econ at Bath. I’m desperately trying to figure out whether I would be better of transferring to Bath instead of staying at Bayes in hopes of breaking into IB. Basically which one of these is better for recruiting and is one significantly better than the other?
no significant difference from a uni standpoint. unless you can get into one of the target schools
Original post by gr8wizard10
no significant difference from a uni standpoint. unless you can get into one of the target schools

bro i absolutely messed up my a-levels and i can only choose between brunel or soas. if we are talking solely to maximise the careers metric, what would you choose? i wanna do accounting and finance.
Original post by anon12349323
bro i absolutely messed up my a-levels and i can only choose between brunel or soas. if we are talking solely to maximise the careers metric, what would you choose? i wanna do accounting and finance.

SOAS
Reply 4
Original post by AprilJune63
Ok so I’m currently a first year studying BSc Finance at Bayes(Cass) which I am aware is/at least was a semi target. I currently also hold an offer for BSc Intnational Development & Econ at Bath. I’m desperately trying to figure out whether I would be better of transferring to Bath instead of staying at Bayes in hopes of breaking into IB. Basically which one of these is better for recruiting and is one significantly better than the other?

Why are you considering to change ? You dont like Bayes?
Original post by anon12349323

i don't think there's a difference tbh
unis are rlly considered into one of those 3 segments, targets/semis/nons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending