The Student Room Group

CORE IB stationery :)

Does CORE IB: Tok, EE and CAS require a notebook for taking notes? What about english? I'm starting IB next year and would like to gather materials beforehand!
(edited 4 months ago)
I took TOK notes on my laptop, CAS was all online for me, EE is a research project so likely you'll need both :smile:
I regret not knowing what to use for different subjects when I began. What subjects are you taking?
Original post by iL1L
I regret not knowing what to use for different subjects when I began. What subjects are you taking?

Maths AA SL
English
Biology
Chemistry
French
Psychology

Any suggestions for stationery?
What subjects are you taking?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by chrysalism
Maths AA SL
English
Biology
Chemistry
French
Psychology

Any suggestions for stationery?
What subjects are you taking?

You'll definitely need notebooks for Math,English, chemistry, biology and French. You might also need a special calculator( if your school doesn't provide them) and rulers for math. I also have a separate notebook for vocabulary for language B, but that's optional . I'm not taking psychology, so can't help you with that, sorry
Original post by idkwhatthenameis
You'll definitely need notebooks for Math,English, chemistry, biology and French. You might also need a special calculator( if your school doesn't provide them) and rulers for math. I also have a separate notebook for vocabulary for language B, but that's optional . I'm not taking psychology, so can't help you with that, sorry

Thank you for answering my question! The vocabulary book is a good idea! What exactly do you put into it though? Is it like a customised dictionary for your language?
Original post by chrysalism
Thank you for answering my question! The vocabulary book is a good idea! What exactly do you put into it though? Is it like a customised dictionary for your language?

I write down all the unfamiliar words I come across in my language B textbook that seem like they might come in handy at the exam. It's easier for me to learn and revise when I have everything written down in one place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending