The Student Room Group

Physiotherapist to diagnostic radiographer

I have recently graduated as a Physiotherapist and was looking into doing a pre registered master degree in diagnostic radiography . I have some experience of interrupting images but worried about the level of physics for dosage of radiation etc I am sure I will learn this . I am good with anatomy and biology just hope the physics isn’t to hard any advice please
Original post by Beasley8304
I have recently graduated as a Physiotherapist and was looking into doing a pre registered master degree in diagnostic radiography . I have some experience of interrupting images but worried about the level of physics for dosage of radiation etc I am sure I will learn this . I am good with anatomy and biology just hope the physics isn’t to hard any advice please

On the open days I attended with my daughter, it was a frequently asked question. The majority of students we spoke to hadn't taken physics at A level and found the physics content of the course to be okay as it was applied rather than theoretical physics.
Reply 2
Great thank you
Original post by normaw
On the open days I attended with my daughter, it was a frequently asked question. The majority of students we spoke to hadn't taken physics at A level and found the physics content of the course to be okay as it was applied rather than theoretical physics.

Quick Reply

Latest