The Student Room Group

Query on retrevial

Hey,

I wondered if anyone could help me. I am currently on a retrieval placement as I have hours to make up. My course has actually finished and I have passed all my competencies/ theory. Unfortunately due to health I have been signed off sick by my doctor and have the sick note.

I can't register or work until my hours are met, but I can't meet my hours as I am off sick. Does anyone know what this means? I have tried contacting Uni but I'm not getting my help.

I don't want to lose these years of hard work to not be able to qualify.
Original post by L.Elizar
Hey,

I wondered if anyone could help me. I am currently on a retrieval placement as I have hours to make up. My course has actually finished and I have passed all my competencies/ theory. Unfortunately due to health I have been signed off sick by my doctor and have the sick note.

I can't register or work until my hours are met, but I can't meet my hours as I am off sick. Does anyone know what this means? I have tried contacting Uni but I'm not getting my help.

I don't want to lose these years of hard work to not be able to qualify.

Congratulations on passing all your competencies and theory :smile:

I would continue to contact the uni and find out if there is a deadline for making up your hours. It might also be worth sending them a copy of your sick note.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending