The Student Room Group

Getting exam paper back

Hi guys, good luck with the result day tmr. I am just writing to ask if anyone knows if can we ask to have a copy of our exam paper just for reference. I am not asking for a remark and just want to get to see the paper. Thank you.
Original post by lalalalaawee
Hi guys, good luck with the result day tmr. I am just writing to ask if anyone knows if can we ask to have a copy of our exam paper just for reference. I am not asking for a remark and just want to get to see the paper. Thank you.

If your exams officer will let you then yes you can. Some schools say no since the exams officers have to download and send the files individually, but some schools do not mind and are happy for you to do this :smile: Other schools may ask you wait a little bit as they want to deal with the potential remark ones first, but they have til mid-September to request them so there is plenty of time if that is the case :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
If your exams officer will let you then yes you can. Some schools say no since the exams officers have to download and send the files individually, but some schools do not mind and are happy for you to do this :smile: Other schools may ask you wait a little bit as they want to deal with the potential remark ones first, but they have til mid-September to request them so there is plenty of time if that is the case :smile:

Hi, does it cost to ask to see your papers?
Reply 3

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/access-to-scripts.html
Original post by RaviBoy
Hi, does it cost to ask to see your papers?

Off the top of my head, Edexcel is definitely free, AQA is free and I think OCR is too this year, but I haven't checked recently. Not sure about other exam boards, but it will be listed on their website :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Lemur14
Off the top of my head, Edexcel is definitely free, AQA is free and I think OCR is too this year, but I haven't checked recently. Not sure about other exam boards, but it will be listed on their website :smile:

They're the three exam boards I'm with ahha. Thankyou!!
Original post by RaviBoy
They're the three exam boards I'm with ahha. Thankyou!!

Perfect haha. No worries, good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 7
is that mean I have to create an account for the exam board before being able to access the paper?
Reply 8
www.edexcelonline.com
Can anyone go in to this link? It is the link used dor edexcel for access to script. However the link is error for me.
www.edexcelonline.com
Can anyone go in to this link? It is the link used dor edexcel for access to script. However the link is error for me.

No, you will need to get your Exams officer to do it.
Reply 10
Original post by bamtutor
No, you will need to get your Exams officer to do it.

Ah so i cannot access to the result on my own computer and must seek help for my exam officer.
Ah so i cannot access to the result on my own computer and must seek help for my exam officer.

Correct, or your teacher/ tutor if they have an Edexcel Online account. Your school will have a Policy which they will follow.
(edited 8 months ago)
is that mean I have to create an account for the exam board before being able to access the paper?

No, your exams officer will have an account and is the only one who can access the papers sat at your school :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest