The Student Room Group

A level exam paper remark 2023

If I want to get a remark on a paper, can a teacher see it digitally themselves, review it and then recommend which paper to send. I asked for my paper 3 for biology AQA to get remarked but I got emailed that my teacher recommended paper 2. It also can't be that it was low scoring when its the highest out of the 3.
Reply 1
Original post by Emily_210567
If I want to get a remark on a paper, can a teacher see it digitally themselves, review it and then recommend which paper to send. I asked for my paper 3 for biology AQA to get remarked but I got emailed that my teacher recommended paper 2. It also can't be that it was low scoring when its the highest out of the 3.

They can only see it if they have your scripts, which you should also have as well if you request (as far as i know they are free &i got mine all back on results day) .
Reply 2
Original post by rizzy0la
They can only see it if they have your scripts, which you should also have as well if you request (as far as i know they are free &i got mine all back on results day) .

My teacher said the scripts take 3 weeks to arrive. I asked if i could go through it before making a decision which paper to go with but she said they'd take a while to arrive so i asked for both the script and remark.
If I want to get a remark on a paper, can a teacher see it digitally themselves, review it and then recommend which paper to send. I asked for my paper 3 for biology AQA to get remarked but I got emailed that my teacher recommended paper 2. It also can't be that it was low scoring when its the highest out of toll

Your exams officer/teacher can get scripts back within 24 hours.
Reply 4
My teacher said the scripts take 3 weeks to arrive. I asked if i could go through it before making a decision which paper to go with but she said they'd take a while to arrive so i asked for both the script and remark.

go to or email your exams officer directly, she accessed and printed off my scripts for me in less than 5 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest