Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Repeat Module

Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @thecupcakee,

Thank you for your message.

Yes - the university allows repeat years. However, there are terms and conditions so please refer to the university handbook for more information.

Veronica
Dietetics and Human Nutrition Student

Do you still allow repeat of failed module for computer scince student? I am currently coventry university student.
Original post by Koko123!
Do you still allow repeat of failed module for computer scince student? I am currently coventry university student.

Hi! All students are eligible to retake a failed module at least once. I hope this helps.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! All students are eligible to retake a failed module at least once. I hope this helps.

Is repeat different to resit? Does repeat imply taking the classes for failed module with additional tuition cost?
Original post by Koko123!
Is repeat different to resit? Does repeat imply taking the classes for failed module with additional tuition cost?

So at Coventry, we have a "resit WITH attendance" and a "resit WITHOUT attendance". If you are told to resit without attendance then you will be obliged to pay the fee, as you will not be resitting as a student. If you are allowed to resit with attendance, you are allowed to re-enrol as a student and if you are enrolled as a student you don't have to pay additional costs.
I've just moved this to it's own conversation to keep it relevant :smile:
Reply 5
So at Coventry, we have a "resit WITH attendance" and a "resit WITHOUT attendance". If you are told to resit without attendance then you will be obliged to pay the fee, as you will not be resitting as a student. If you are allowed to resit with attendance, you are allowed to re-enrol as a student and if you are enrolled as a student you don't have to pay additional costs.

Who do I speak to about resit with attendance, the admission team? Does this essentially means repeat of failed module. I failed 10 credit module, I will be obtaining 350 credits by end of Dec. I have complete 3 attempt of module and failed 3 times. I want to repeat module with attendance and pay for additional cost, is that possible?
Original post by koko45667
Who do I speak to about resit with attendance, the admission team? Does this essentially means repeat of failed module. I failed 10 credit module, I will be obtaining 350 credits by end of Dec. I have complete 3 attempt of module and failed 3 times. I want to repeat module with attendance and pay for additional cost, is that possible?

Hello,

Yes you might be offered the opportunity to undertake the module again, but as you say, you will incur additional costs. Please speak to your faculty registry in the first instance. They'll be able to advise what to do.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 7
Hello,

Yes you might be offered the opportunity to undertake the module again, but as you say, you will incur additional costs. Please speak to your faculty registry in the first instance. They'll be able to advise what to do.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Can I make a meeting with the Cov uni the student ambassador like such as you, to discuss further about this matter. Has this opportunity of the repeat been offered to student before?
Reply 8
Original post by koko45667
Can I make a meeting with the Cov uni the student ambassador like such as you, to discuss further about this matter. Has this opportunity of the repeat been offered to student before?

Where did you get with this. I am also missing 10 credits
Reply 9
Original post by Bumbletree
Where did you get with this. I am also missing 10 credits

Student Ambassadors are unsure about this topic, however try student union they may help

Quick Reply

Latest