my november mock grades were:
maths - 9
comp sci - 9
history - 8 (1 mark of 9)
geography - 9
spanish - 7
english lit - 7
english lang - 6

normally i get a 7-8 in lang but had an off day. do you think getting all 8s and 9s or maybe even all 9s is possible for me
Reply 1
Absolutely!! With those mock scores you're doing great. We were told we're likely to get a grade above our mock grades, so 8s and 9s is very realistic. Obviously you'll have to put the work in, but it's GCSEs so that's expected haha. I'm presuming you got similar results in the sciences as well if you're doing those now? 9s is definitely achievable! Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Haruspe
Absolutely!! With those mock scores you're doing great. We were told we're likely to get a grade above our mock grades, so 8s and 9s is very realistic. Obviously you'll have to put the work in, but it's GCSEs so that's expected haha. I'm presuming you got similar results in the sciences as well if you're doing those now? 9s is definitely achievable! Good luck :smile:

thank you! i got 88 in combined science forgot to put it on lol
Reply 3
Pretty good, but as they say, always room for improvement!

If looking for a Spanish tutor to bump up that grade, I worked with someone remotely who is top-notch and not expensive (she's based in Spain, has 20+ years of teaching for exams).
It is quite doable, as someone who revised only the night before exams from all the textbooks I got all 9s it is definitelt aCHIEVABLE
Reply 5
Original post by andiepie
Pretty good, but as they say, always room for improvement!

If looking for a Spanish tutor to bump up that grade, I worked with someone remotely who is top-notch and not expensive (she's based in Spain, has 20+ years of teaching for exams).

i’m alright mate
definitely possible!! please remember to look after yourself during your revision - nothing is more important than your wellbeing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest