The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision

In the November mock exams, I didn’t revise more than 2 hours for every subject and got 7,8,9’s in every subject. I have always been able to retain the information well and can easily recall what I need to and out it in the format I need. However, it has recently occurred to me that I only have 6 weeks until my GCSE’s and haven’t done much revision at all. Do I have enough time to maintain those grades and if so, how should I structure this revision? Many thanks.
I would advise that you revise consistently as that will give you the best chance of getting top grades.
At the moment maybe an hour or two of revision after school then 5 or 6 at the weekends. I would focus on the areas where you have lost the most marks in tests or mock papers.
Original post by Trg1680
In the November mock exams, I didn’t revise more than 2 hours for every subject and got 7,8,9’s in every subject. I have always been able to retain the information well and can easily recall what I need to and out it in the format I need. However, it has recently occurred to me that I only have 6 weeks until my GCSE’s and haven’t done much revision at all. Do I have enough time to maintain those grades and if so, how should I structure this revision? Many thanks.

Hi there !

When it comes to revision, it is really personal and it is about whatever works best for you! I would suggest trying to be consistent over the next 6 weeks with your revision and really focus on any areas that your mocks suggested you may be a little weaker in!

Best of luck with your exams!

-Rebecca, UCLan

Quick Reply

Latest