The Student Room Group

moving two grades GCSE

How anyone moved two grade up in any subject in the space of 2 weeks. That what I’m trying to do but I starting to consider if it’s even possible
Reply 1
yes i managed to do this in separate chemistry, i was working at a grade 5/6 in November 2022 but managed to pull it up to a 8/9 for my December mocks it was in the space of 2-3 weeks. I have my exam in two weeks and i am still working at a grade 8/9. for my mocks i just revised for about 4 hours every school day, 6-7am and 7-10pm. On weekends i did 6-8 hours its alot of revision but it paid off for me. What grade do you want to move up to and what subject?
Original post by j_3483
yes i managed to do this in separate chemistry, i was working at a grade 5/6 in November 2022 but managed to pull it up to a 8/9 for my December mocks it was in the space of 2-3 weeks. I have my exam in two weeks and i am still working at a grade 8/9. for my mocks i just revised for about 4 hours every school day, 6-7am and 7-10pm. On weekends i did 6-8 hours its alot of revision but it paid off for me. What grade do you want to move up to and what subject?

Science and maths

Quick Reply

Latest