The Student Room Group

A level/ AS biology Edexcel A Videos

Hallo, I find videos and explanations very helpful for my revision, although I struggled to find some for specifically Edexcel A biology :,) , are there any that would be really good that you would recommend, thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by teallamp
Hallo, I find videos and explanations very helpful for my revision, although I struggled to find some for specifically Edexcel A biology :,) , are there any that would be really good that you would recommend, thanks!

I don't think there are many videos for Edexcel A (I do this course as well :smile:), it would probably just be easier to look up videos that explain the concepts to an A-level standard (for example for a different exam board) and probably seeing whether there is more or less that you need to know by looking at your notes. I generally use flashcards and past papers for Biology, so I haven't really looked in depth at this, but please feel free to ask more questions if you need to :smile:.
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Thank you so so much!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I don't think there are many videos for Edexcel A (I do this course as well :smile:), it would probably just be easier to look up videos that explain the concepts to an A-level standard (for example for a different exam board) and probably seeing whether there is more or less that you need to know by looking at your notes. I generally use flashcards and past papers for Biology, so I haven't really looked in depth at this, but please feel free to ask more questions if you need to :smile:.

Ahh I see, Thank you for the tip I'll definitely try this out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest