The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

is royal holloway a good uni?

going to apply through clearing to study business and management tomorrow at royal holloway, and from my research it seems like a decent well respected university, however as I haven't had much time to research i would like to know about the business department and graduate prospects/how targeted it is by employers? any info on second year housing would be great to as I'm worried about living costs. my next best clearing option is Aston in birmingham, how would Aston compare?

For reference I was applying for bristol and bath this year (all my grades slipped unfortunately), so how they compare with those unis, and any other info would be brilliant.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
targetted by employers is a phrase only really used in a few career paths. if you're wanting to be a lawyer or work in finance-proper, RH isn't a target school. if you're wanting to work in most other sectors, it's a solid tier university. its definitely below bristol and bath, but if you'd rather start university now than retake/reapply, it's a good option
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
targetted by employers is a phrase only really used in a few career paths. if you're wanting to be a lawyer or work in finance-proper, RH isn't a target school. if you're wanting to work in most other sectors, it's a solid tier university. its definitely below bristol and bath, but if you'd rather start university now than retake/reapply, it's a good option

Thanks! cant see myself in law or an intense finance job so should be ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending