The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

how long does it usually take for all accommodation offers to be issued

Friends with confirmed places at other universities were issued their accomodation shortly after Thursday's results but it appears to me that the Manchester process will go onto until September. Is this normal from previous years as the delay in finding out is kind of sucking out the joy from achieving my grades?
Original post by Anonymous
Friends with confirmed places at other universities were issued their accomodation shortly after Thursday's results but it appears to me that the Manchester process will go onto until September. Is this normal from previous years as the delay in finding out is kind of sucking out the joy from achieving my grades?

:iiam:
About the same length as a piece of string. :redface:
Lots of unis have a huge admin task on their hands with thousands of new applicants coming in August and not enough rooms to put them in. From memory, previous years did still have people waiting a while yes - it is normal.:smile:

Regardless of which cardboard room you end up staying your first year in, you should still #BeResultsProud for all that you have achieved with your grades and the journey you've been on in the last couple of years - out of a pandemic too!

WELL DONE :congrats:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending