The Student Room Group

Should I pursue pharmacy and if so is it worth it in the uk?

Hi I’m about to go into year 12 and I’m thinking of doing biology, chemistry and psychology for a levels and then pursuing pharmacy as a career, however I’ve always low-key wanted to go into cyber security the problem is I’m terrible at maths and computer science specifically coding so I don’t see the point of pursuing it as a career. I don’t mind doing pharmacy but I hear that it’s becoming a dying career so I don’t know if it’s worth it or not. If I do go into pharmacy, which sector is best recommended within the industry and should I stay in the uk because I’m hearing that health care in the uk is not worth it.
Original post by Aguf
Hi I’m about to go into year 12 and I’m thinking of doing biology, chemistry and psychology for a levels and then pursuing pharmacy as a career, however I’ve always low-key wanted to go into cyber security the problem is I’m terrible at maths and computer science specifically coding so I don’t see the point of pursuing it as a career. I don’t mind doing pharmacy but I hear that it’s becoming a dying career so I don’t know if it’s worth it or not. If I do go into pharmacy, which sector is best recommended within the industry and should I stay in the uk because I’m hearing that health care in the uk is not worth it.

I'm doing the same a levels and wondering the same thing too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending