The Student Room Group

Pittodire Street Tennancy Takeover

Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy from September 2024 at Student Roost, Pittodire Street in Aberdeen.

The tenancy is a 44 week lease and is £166 per week (saving of £36 compared to current prices) . DEPOSIT OF £250 IS COVERED BY ME! Anybody wishing to take this on from me will not have to pay a deposit as I will cover it!

The apartment is approximately 10.2-10.8m2 and has a small double bed, wardrobe, desk, and an en-suite. If anybody is interested in taking this tenancy over please message me on here or contact my mobile on: 07767143503
Original post by CameronMcp945
Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy from September 2024 at Student Roost, Pittodire Street in Aberdeen.
The tenancy is a 44 week lease and is £166 per week (saving of £36 compared to current prices) . DEPOSIT OF £250 IS COVERED BY ME! Anybody wishing to take this on from me will not have to pay a deposit as I will cover it!
The apartment is approximately 10.2-10.8m2 and has a small double bed, wardrobe, desk, and an en-suite. If anybody is interested in taking this tenancy over please message me on here or contact my mobile on: 07767143503

Hi everyone,
If anybody has any questions about Pittodrie Street, feel free to ask.

-Nicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending