The Student Room Group

buddy up for student flat share London

Since uni accomm. at most universities in London is limited or fully booked by now, I'm looking for a group of london students who would like to team up to rent a flatshare together.
I will be doing a master's at LSE from september 2023.
Reply 1
Original post by _gore
Since uni accomm. at most universities in London is limited or fully booked by now, I'm looking for a group of london students who would like to team up to rent a flatshare together.

Hello, I would be interested in doing this with you.

I will be doing a MSci in CompSci at KCL from September 2023.
Reply 2
Hi,

I’m a second year at KCL studying pharmacology :smile:. Are you still interested? Are you on the waitlist perhaps?
i will be doing a master's at KCL if you're still interested! Panicking because i can't find anywhere to live :frown:
Reply 4
Hi, I’d be interested if there are still places available. Could you send me more details about the flat, Thank you!
Reply 5
I've found myself in the same situation, so I'd be interested. Starting 2nd year at LSE doing Bsc IR and History in Sept 2023. Let me know if still available.
Hey I'm starting 2cnd year LSE and also doing IR and history. Trying to find a few people to share a flat, and ive been looking at househunt.london.ac.uk mainly but also spareroom and gumtree. Anyone message me if interested in linking up to find a place. Also if you have a specific property in mind please send me details, Thanks.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by chp99
Hey I'm starting 2cnd year LSE and also doing IR and history. Trying to find a few people to share a flat, and ive been looking at househunt.london.ac.uk mainly but also spareroom and gumtree. Anyone message me if interested in linking up to find a place. Also if you have a specific property in mind please send me details, Thanks.

Hey, just sent a message!
Hi I do comp sci and kcl too! And I’m looking for a flat share please email me at [email protected]
Hi there, I am Janey and I am looking for a flatmate for a flat beginning Sept 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024. I just graduated from kcl and now I will be studying for the bar at BPP university.

You will be renting a 1 bedroom with a separate kitchen and reception area that we will both use.

Here are the details for potential flat mate:
1. Price: roughly around £1,000 to £1,200 pcm
2. Location: Central London, 20 mins walk to Holborn, Soho, Kings Cross etc
3. Looking for a student
4. Move in - Sept/Oct 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested with details about yourself and your linkedin profile! (Need to vet that you are a true human)
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by username6316126

Hi! starting my master in philosophy at KCL this year i know the message is old but if you are still searching i'm interested!
Reply 11
Original post by _gore

Hi! starting my Philosophy Ma this year at Kcl, If you are still searching for someone i'm interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending