The Student Room Group

Can I do business in uni with a sports level 3

I’m currently 16 and about a month into my first of 2 years at college. I’m doing a business level 3. But I’ve been contemplating joining football college program that gives u a sports level 3 and develops u through training.
I know that if I do football I will give it my all and I know to succeed you have to take risks in life. People have said that if I practiced I could be a great player, but it feels like I’m throwing away my whole future and plans to go to university.
I’m not sure if a sports level 3 is any good in terms of trying to go to university for anything other than sports.
In my head I would go there and play the football, and if I don’t end up making it go to university and study business.
Or i could just swallow the dream like many others and continue with my business level 3.
If I did a sports level 3 could I then go onto do business at university?
google some business courses and check the entry reqs for btec
Reply 2
I’ve got offers for business management at uni with sport (diploma) and travel & tourism (extended cert). BTEC sport has management, event planning and business modules so you cover stuff related to business too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending