The Student Room Group

A-level chemistry notes or not?

Do i really have to make notes for a-level aqa chemistry...i keep feeling a paranoia that i have to make notes otherwise the day before a-levels how will i fastly review everything.....
Original post by Chickenunicorn17
Do i really have to make notes for a-level aqa chemistry...i keep feeling a paranoia that i have to make notes otherwise the day before a-levels how will i fastly review everything.....

class notes? yes. super detailed re-written notes that take ages to do? probs not. textbooks are good to quickly look over everything.
Reply 2
Original post by Chickenunicorn17

You're probably gonna be better off if you just write notes on areas that you struggled with and then I'd recommend doing a lot of practice questions and past papers instead of just re-reading your notes.
Original post by Hannah0212
You're probably gonna be better off if you just write notes on areas that you struggled with and then I'd recommend doing a lot of practice questions and past papers instead of just re-reading your notes.

thanks for the advise..yeah i think it would be better to actually properly learn the content as then i will be more likely to remember it------and i will prob make very breif notes on the topics i struggle with

Quick Reply

Latest