The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone applied for a PhD at Nottingham Trent?

Hello, I have applied for a PhD studentship in Bio at Nottingham Trent. It has been 10 days since the interview will be held by the end of August (one week left for the invitation if I have been successful, of course). Has anyone applied for a PhD at the NTU as well?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have applied for a PhD studentship in Bio at Nottingham Trent. It has been 10 days since the interview will be held by the end of August (one week left for the invitation if I have been successful, of course). Has anyone applied for a PhD at the NTU as well?

I got accepted for biochemistry at NTU
(edited 8 months ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
I got accepted for biochemistry at NTU

Congratulations! How long did it take to get an invitation for your interview?
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations! How long did it take to get an invitation for your interview?

Sorry, my wording made you misinterpret my statement. I got accepted at NTU to study an integrated masters biology course.
I just posted it here, since I felt your post was lonely, with 6 days, and no response.
Since I saw you applied to NTU, and Im going there, I wanted it to be some sort of encouragement
Reply 4
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Sorry, my wording made you misinterpret my statement. I got accepted at NTU to study an integrated masters biology course.
I just posted it here, since I felt your post was lonely, with 6 days, and no response.
Since I saw you applied to NTU, and Im going there, I wanted it to be some sort of encouragement

Haha that’s okey, congrats anyway! I also completed my master degree in molecular cell bio at the NTU.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending