The Student Room Group

RCA MFA (Arts and Humanities) Application

Hi all!

I’m considering applying to Royal College of Art’s MFA course to start in September 2024. I know this is a relatively new course so if anyone has experience applying to or currently studying it, any info would be greatly appreciated.

I’d love to know what your practice involves, how you found the application process and what’s the course like. I’ll be attending the next open day but as I’m preparing my portfolio for round 1 applications any help would be fab! 🙏
Reply 1
Original post by fashiongeek
Hi all!

I’m considering applying to Royal College of Art’s MFA course to start in September 2024. I know this is a relatively new course so if anyone has experience applying to or currently studying it, any info would be greatly appreciated.

I’d love to know what your practice involves, how you found the application process and what’s the course like. I’ll be attending the next open day but as I’m preparing my portfolio for round 1 applications any help would be fab! 🙏

Hi! I'm applying to the RCA as well for Sep 2024 - for the HoD course! Wanted to ask, has the portal opened up for step 1 of the application process for you? They have mentioned on the website that round 1 apps will start on the 6th of Sep
Reply 2
Original post by Laladee
Hi! I'm applying to the RCA as well for Sep 2024 - for the HoD course! Wanted to ask, has the portal opened up for step 1 of the application process for you? They have mentioned on the website that round 1 apps will start on the 6th of Sep

Hey - great to hear this! Yes I noticed today the application portal is now open and I’m able access stage one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending