The Student Room Group

Medicine in slovakia

Hi,
Is anyone studying medicine/dentistry in Slovakia this year?
Recently got admitted and would like to see if there are any other Brits heading off to Europe too for medicine
Reply 1
I am from england with Slovakian parents. Is it a medical school in Bratislava call Comenius Universita by any chance? I've heard from family friends that a lot of foriegners study there and has a great reputation.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Kinexx
I am from england with Slovakian parents. Is it a medical school in Bratislava call Comenius Universita by any chance? I've heard from family friends that a lot of foriegners study there and has a great reputation.

Yea it's that one, just looking for people from here so i'm not left all alone there lmao
Reply 3
Hi Lilly/Keneex hope you had a great start in slovakia. We are also looking for our daughter to study medicine in Slovakia next yr so looked at Comenius and Kosice. May i ask few questions:
1) Did you applied directly ? Or can you recommend us some agency who deals with applications for international students to these universities ?
2) how was the entrance exam and when do you have to give, do these agencies provide guidance ? I have seen that one can buy booklets of questions from these universities.
3) do you get offers immediately after the exam and till when do you have to accept them ?

Thanks very much
viv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending