The Student Room Group

Studying in Slovakia

Hi all , I am from Malaysia and graduated with high school exam , SPM which is equivalent to GCSE or known as O-levels. I completed foundation studies too in my home country. I am now accepted in a music academy after passing the entrance exam. Now they want me to send my high school certificate for recognition purpose. I am panicking if GCSE/O levels is accepted for further studying in music bachelors degree ?
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Hi, I've moved your thread to the international study forum since somehow it ended up in the medicine forum (which is only for queries about studying medicine in the UK) :smile:

Quick Reply