The Student Room Group

Investment Banking advice

Yesterday I received my Gcse results, I achieved 4 8's a 7 and the rest 6's, however I am getting some remarked. I am going to go off the basis that I will get good A-level. Where should I apply to uni for economics with my results or degree apprenticeships.
Original post by JHW123
Yesterday I received my Gcse results, I achieved 4 8's a 7 and the rest 6's, however I am getting some remarked. I am going to go off the basis that I will get good A-level. Where should I apply to uni for economics with my results or degree apprenticeships.

It is really up to you, you have to like the courses that you end up applying to otherwise you may struggle at uni. I would recommend looking at university websites and/or UCAS to look at individual courses.
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
It is really up to you, you have to like the courses that you end up applying to otherwise you may struggle at uni. I would recommend looking at university websites and/or UCAS to look at individual courses.

In terms of like getting into IB, which of the target unis do you think would take my gcses
Original post by JHW123
In terms of like getting into IB, which of the target unis do you think would take my gcses

Your GCSEs are good for most universities, for more info take a look at this guide:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6033950

Quick Reply

Latest