The Student Room Group

Fortismere students 2023

Hey , I’ve enrolled into fortismere as an external and wondering who else is? Also the enrolment email said Friday the 3rd, does anyone know if we actually go in on Friday?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Fairy.x
Hey , I’ve enrolled into fortismere as an external and wondering who else is? Also the enrolment email said Friday the 3rd, does anyone know if we actually go in on Friday?

Hey! i have too,, what are you studying? im pretty sure we dont start until the 5th because that's what the website calendar says. but my mum emailed because the 3rd is a sunday not a friday so they're probably wrong tbh. i'll let you know either way !
Reply 2
Original post by JA0205
Hey! i have too,, what are you studying? im pretty sure we dont start until the 5th because that's what the website calendar says. but my mum emailed because the 3rd is a sunday not a friday so they're probably wrong tbh. i'll let you know either way !

I’m studying French, English lit and history. What about you?
Ah makes sense thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Fairy.x
I’m studying French, English lit and history. What about you?
Ah makes sense thanks!

I'm doing politics psychology and drama. might change drama to french tho depending how i like it cos i wanted to do french instead of psych but the blocks wouldnt let me argh. do you have insta? i'll dm you mine if you do
Reply 4
Original post by JA0205
I'm doing politics psychology and drama. might change drama to french tho depending how i like it cos i wanted to do french instead of psych but the blocks wouldnt let me argh. do you have insta? i'll dm you mine if you do

Ooo that’s a cool mix. Yeah I’ll message you it
Reply 5
Original post by JA0205

Let me know if you got it I don’t know if it sent hahah
Reply 6
Original post by Fairy.x
Let me know if you got it I don’t know if it sent hahah

yuhh i did hahah thanks just added you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending