The Student Room Group

Please help me

I want to get into medicine and the unis often require chemistry however I did triple science for my gcse and I got a 5 so the sixth form said that I can't do chem a level. So I decided to biology a level applied science and psychology. So you think I will get into medical university?.
Also if I do a foundation year to enter into medicine what a levels or btrcs would I need.
Original post by katty_williana
I want to get into medicine and the unis often require chemistry however I did triple science for my gcse and I got a 5 so the sixth form said that I can't do chem a level. So I decided to biology a level applied science and psychology. So you think I will get into medical university?.
Also if I do a foundation year to enter into medicine what a levels or btrcs would I need.

If you do foundation year, your level 3 qualification choices doesnt matter - they require you not to have done 2 science A Levels.
You can do medicine
https://www.themedicportal.com/application-guide/choosing-a-medical-school/foundation-courses/#:~:text=The%20foundation%20year%20will%20prepare,their%20first%20steps%20into%20Medicine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending