The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Help - Can't seem to speak to anyone about deferring

I've got a place to study nursing at ljmu and it starts on 4th September but I'm pregnant so I want to defer to next year but i can't get hold of anyone to discuss this. Everyone I call tells me it's someone else then I eventually get given an email address to email which I have done but I still haven't gotten a reply and uni is supposed to start next week so I'm stressing out now. Can anyone help at all?
@LJMU Rep @LJMU Rep 2 @LJMU Student Rep
Original post by Anonymous
I've got a place to study nursing at ljmu and it starts on 4th September but I'm pregnant so I want to defer to next year but i can't get hold of anyone to discuss this. Everyone I call tells me it's someone else then I eventually get given an email address to email which I have done but I still haven't gotten a reply and uni is supposed to start next week so I'm stressing out now. Can anyone help at all?
@LJMU Rep @LJMU Rep 2 @LJMU Student Rep

According to their Admissions Policy, here:

"6.5 Deferred entry

For the majority of programmes the University welcomes initial applications from students who wish to defer entry for a year (a gap year). For programmes where this is not the case the information is detailed in the course factfile. Applicants can defer for a maximum of one year only.

If an applicant has not initially applied for deferred entry but prior to enrolment subsequently wishes to do so requests will be considered on an individual basis. In such situations applicants wishing to defer entry are required to put requests in writing to the Admissions team."

Is it the Admissions team you have e-mailed? When did you e-mail them?
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
According to their Admissions Policy, here:

"6.5 Deferred entry

For the majority of programmes the University welcomes initial applications from students who wish to defer entry for a year (a gap year). For programmes where this is not the case the information is detailed in the course factfile. Applicants can defer for a maximum of one year only.

If an applicant has not initially applied for deferred entry but prior to enrolment subsequently wishes to do so requests will be considered on an individual basis. In such situations applicants wishing to defer entry are required to put requests in writing to the Admissions team."

Is it the Admissions team you have e-mailed? When did you e-mail them?

Thank you!
Yes it is. I emailed them on Wednesday so I know it's not been very long I'm just worried about the lack of time left
Hi,

Sorry you're having trouble with this! Are you able to send me a private message please with your full name and I can speak to our health admissions for you?

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending