The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Transferring courses at Warwick

Does anyone know what the possibilities are of me transferring my course once i get into the uni and do u have any advice to how i might do this?
Original post by darklingswife
Does anyone know what the possibilities are of me transferring my course once i get into the uni and do u have any advice to how i might do this?

If you meet the entry requirements for the new course, and if the new course can accommodate you (i.e. there is space) then they may allow the course transfer. The procedure it outlined here.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
If you meet the entry requirements for the new course, and if the new course can accommodate you (i.e. there is space) then they may allow the course transfer. The procedure it outlined here.

Thank you so much for this!! What if you’re a grade of the new course you want to transfer into would the chances be significantly lower? And do you how I’m supposed to contact the department head to discuss this before enrolling into uni? Or shud i wait until uni starts to discuss this in person?
Original post by darklingswife
Thank you so much for this!! What if you’re a grade of the new course you want to transfer into would the chances be significantly lower? And do you how I’m supposed to contact the department head to discuss this before enrolling into uni? Or shud i wait until uni starts to discuss this in person?

If you don't meet the grade requirements for the new course, then they almost certainly won't allow the course transfer.

If you know you want to transfer, it's probably worth contacting the admissions team now and making the request.

Quick Reply

Latest